1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
We Are!
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*SOLD SOLD SOLD * For sale is one used, excellent condition Browning Hi-Power 9mm pistol. Purchased late last year from a fellow Addict. I’ve fired about 500 rounds through it. Serial number dates the gun to 1988. Gun has been fitted with Novak sights and has been finished in matte blue. Magazine disconnect safety has been removed (and those parts are not included). Fitted with thin micarta grip panels. Will ship with four MecGar blued 13-round magazines. No original box or papers.

Asking $900 shipped FFL to FFL where full-capacity magazines are allowed and where otherwise legal for ownership. Payment via discrete PayPal Friends and Family or via USPS money order.

(An aside regarding shipping. My dealer will not provide either me or you with a copy of their FFL; rather, they will exchange such directly with your dealer only. If you and I transact, I’ll swap dealer contact info with you and go from there).

Thank you for looking!

Brown Gun Firearm Trigger White
Gun Brown Firearm Trigger White
Brown Leather Synthetic rubber
Office equipment Still life photography Gadget Shadow
Gun Trigger Line Gun accessory Black
Metal Grey Blade Composite material Material property
Steel
Brown Khaki Leather Cylinder Silver

·
John 14:6
1,462 Posts
Because of my present condition I have been selling off my guns but HP's have a special place for me. I am only purchasing this one to replace another one.
I will be making no other purchase period as I continue to sell my other items.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts