1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
EX-IDF Special Forces
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I'm an importer. This pistol is coming from Israel. It is a private piece. We do not import any surplus handguns. All items are from private parties. We collect them from a few dealers in Israel we know for many years. Since in Israel, the market for firearms is almost nonexistent (very few licenses are provided and it's one permit per one person for a specific serialized number), most pistols that we buy went through a few hundred rounds and that's it. So you should expect a reliable working gun. I have three of them. Some restored by Nighthawk Custom, one I left as is and I use it for home defense and going to the range. I trust these handguns 100%. I won't sell them otherwise.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have a couple on my "gotta have" list that makes this a no-go for me unless it was a steal, and I don't see that as a win-win type of transaction for a seller, sorry, but GLWS

·
EX-IDF Special Forces
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is the date of manufacture?
Sorry, this one was sold already. I just got another batch of 12 Hi-Power. I will be able to post them in a couple of weeks. I need to engrave the importer's name (me) before I can sell them. If you're interested, reply with your email and I'll reach out when they're ready. You have the chance to pick first.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts