SOLD Browning Hi-Power MkIII

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by WhoIsJohnGalt?, Jan 7, 2019.

1. WhoIsJohnGalt?

WhoIsJohnGalt? We Are! Supporting Addict

Feb 20, 2018
    * SOLD SOLD SOLD * Up for sale is this excellent-condition Browning Hi-Power MkIII 9mm pistol. It’s a 1993 gun based on its s/n. Purchased not long ago from another Addict, I’ve logged about 400 flawless rounds through this pistol. Alas, the draw of the 1911 is just too...ADDICTive...ha!...so I’m putting this one back on the block.

Current pictures were shamelessly lifted from the now-expired for-sale ad that I bought the gun from - I’ll post more of my own soon if / as needed or requested.

All I’ve done to the gun other than shoot it is to install a new recoil spring.

Pistol comes with factory case, original grips, and Hogue rubber wrap-around finger-groove grips. Also 3 full-capacity magazines (2 of which are marked as Mec-Gars) are included. (UPDATE - will include FIVE magazines. Four of the five are Mec-Gars - 2 are 15-rounders, 2 are 13-rounders, all blued. The fifth mag is a dull-finished / Parkerized mag that is potentially a Mec-Gar as well just not marked as such. Believe that fifth mag is a 13-rounder).

$825 shipped to USA addresses where the magazines are legal only. Must ship FFL to FFL. Payment via PayPal friends / family preferred; will accept USPS money order or cashier / official check. Will provide tracking number once I get same from my FFL.

Please let me know if you have any questions - thank you!

3DD750A3-6E76-4B90-88A7-22F3697A4280.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  2. Raylan Givens

Raylan Givens Never Forget

Aug 18, 2015

3. BennyAdeline

BennyAdeline Official Hi-Point Brand Representative

Nov 26, 2018
    JMB made some awesome firearms, and the HP is near the top of the list in my book.

Sweet gun. GLWS

WhoIsJohnGalt? likes this.
  4. SparkyAZ

SparkyAZ It is a dry heat, right...

Sep 11, 2012
    Damm I need to get my gun fund built back up... Great deal for someone right here. Seller is top level!

5. WhoIsJohnGalt?

Feb 20, 2018
  6. BRtwindad

BRtwindad Member

Jan 12, 2014
  7. WhoIsJohnGalt?

Feb 20, 2018
    BRtwindad and bobo3020 like this.
  8. bobo3020

bobo3020 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    That was fast! Congrats!

9. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Right gun at the right price! They still sell

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted