1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This pistol is sold pending funds--
I am offering, for sale, a very nice, unmolested, example of the Browning High Power Classic. Pistol was manfactured in 1976. Has original red-backed stocks. These are getting very hard to find, especially unmolested
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
in original configuration. If you have questions you can PM me here, text me at 719-491-2568, or email at [email protected]. Price is $950.00 shipped FFL/FFL.
Payment through PayPal F&F, Postal Money Order, Personal Check (Pistol will be sent when check clears). No box or papers, pistol will come with one 13 rnd mag. where legal. If you cannot accept the 13 rnd. mag, pistol will be shipped sans mag.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have many hi powers and what’s so tempting about this one, I have yet to acquire a true FN Belgian. Mine are all MK III.

Decisions decisions

Nice example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have owned several at one time myself. At 71 I figure it is time to rid myself of the firearms that I do not use, other than to fondle them from time to time. I have a MKIII, which I purchased on this forum not very long ago, that suits my current needs. Time for another to enjoy this classic. I also have a Belgian FN High Power slide that I was going to use on the Classic because it has been cut for, and currently has, fixed sights with Trijicon lamps. Just to change things up a bit. Just "something" about the High Power.

Gary

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Voila', he's back!!! Along with the Model 19 I have for purchase in a different post..

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gonna give this one more bump before the ad expires!!!! A classic HI Power looking for a loving home.

Gary

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Boy Howdy that's nice!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Been a week since the last bump so, will raise this from the dead!!!! Thanks for looking.

Gary

1 - 20 of 22 Posts