Air gun Trigger Sleeve Gun barrel Gun accessory

Automotive design Personal protective equipment Sportswear Font Carbon

Luggage and bags Bag Trigger Tool Air gun

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Shotgun Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Everyday carry

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Everyday carry

· Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,617 Posts
Why are you no longer selling Bul Armory products?

1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, Onyx Arms was a big supporter of theirs and he got cut too…

· Premium Member
15,098 Posts
Basically they are being huge d!cks to the guys that went out of their way to help them at the start.
I hear ya. I didn’t know of any dealers for them so I went straight through BUL.
So if you’re not getting a dealer price on them you’re basically making nothing on this one.
I gotta have respect for that. I see them trying to get $2000 for them on GB.

GLWS 👍🏻

· Registered
58 Posts
With all due respect, lets be fair. I don't think BUL Armory sells on Gunbroker - at least I didn't find any such listing when checked a minute ago. Certainly not for $2000 for the SASII Ultra Light. Most of the ones that are on Gunbroker now are listings by dealers selling off their inventory or individuals.

1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With all due respect, lets be fair. I don't think BUL Armory sells on Gunbroker - at least I didn't find any such listing when checked a minute ago. Certainly not for $2000 for the SASII Ultra Light. Most of the ones that are on Gunbroker now are listings by dealers selling off their inventory or individuals.
I don't think he was talking about BUL, I think he meant other dealers that have been buying them at retail and then flipping on GB.

Reactions: Sams1

· Vendor
2,361 Posts
Because they made the decision to focus on selling direct to consumer and cut us along with a couple other dealers
Stinks when the little guys get a little bit bigger and quickly forget how they got there. Sorry you are getting treated that way....

1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stinks when the little guys get a little bit bigger and quickly forget how they got there. Sorry you are getting treated that way....
Thank you! Yeap it is a bummer, we would basically buy anything they offered just to make it easy on them. We even bought $4k worth of FAB Defense AR15 parts that they had leftover from their rifle builds that we are still sitting on... Oh well, life goes on lol

Reactions: TheWichitaGunClub

· Premium Member
74 Posts
This is a shame for me. I have 3 BUL Guns (commander, SAS 3.25 and SAS 4.25 comp) and all three are fantastic. I bought all 3 online through different vendors. Also, worked with BUL company over issue with safety on one, optic on another and nothing but first class service. I Would wish they were “in store” and I’m sure if I handled others, well, I’d buy them!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts