Bunch of random Hi Power parts

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by 12VMan, May 25, 2019.

1. 12VMan

12VMan Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2018
    I just found a box of random stuff I forgot I had. Since I clearly don't need any of it, and money is always good to have, maybe someone else can use something. I thought I'd offer it up here before going to Ebay. I have no idea what to ask for some of this, and I think I'm being pretty reasonable, but if I am out of line on anything feel free to make an offer.

PM me if you would like additional pictures of anything.

This post is all Hi Power stuff. I will post other items in appropriate categories.
    Thanks for looking.

Older FN slide. Needs refinish and front sight. $80 shipped
    View attachment 269275
    FM (Argentina) slide and barrel. Barrel is fine, slide needs refinishing. $100 shipped
    IMG_1862.JPG
    Threaded barrel and compensator, unknown manufacture. $75 shipped
    IMG_1832.JPG
    IMG_1834.JPG
    4 firing pin springs from Wolff and BH Spring Solutions, random weights. $15 shipped
    Bag o' random springs and pins. There are at least 4 recoil springs, magazine latch spring, extractor spring, extractor pin, etc. Most springs are from BH Spring Solutions. $20 shipped.
    IMG_1843.JPG
    Trigger with 2 trigger springs and trigger lever. $25 shipped
    IMG_1846.JPG RDIH extended slide stop/release. $15 shipped
    IMG_1848 1.JPG IWB magazine pouch from Nelson Holsters for BHP. $25 shipped IMG_1808.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  2. sleepy22

sleepy22 Member

Mar 2, 2014
    Pm sent on threaded barrel

3. Karl Beining

Karl Beining Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 8, 2015
    Is the FN slide internal or external extractor? The barrel with the FM looks like an FN pipe

4. 12VMan

12VMan Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2018
    External. Here are a couple more photos:
    IMG_1860.JPG
    IMG_1861.JPG

You are absolutely correct - thanks VERY much for noticing and saying something! I must have mixed them up at some point, as I just found the FM barrel in my FN pistol. I replaced the photo in my original post with one showing the ACTUAL FM barrel.

Karl Beining likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted