1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So over the last 8 months of being around you guys I have extended the level of 1911s way beyond what I ever imagined. In the last 3 weeks I’ve bought 3 NHC Falcons and NHC Heinie PDP.

The 1st one of course is the Falcon I got from Jim. My FFL went out of town to visit family the day it was delivered so I’ve yet to see it.
4CFBA162-BABE-4693-955C-E7FFAF02F4B4.jpeg

The 2nd is a full size railed FDE Falcon I picked up off of GB. It is also at the FFL waiting on him to get back in town.
92CFA48E-0005-49A8-8F91-8F7342FDA944.png

The 3rd is the Hard chrome under Black nitride as I don’t believe it’s DLC. It’s also at the FFL
FF46982E-491C-4C2B-B922-3B09A7027154.jpeg

The last and one I told @BCD 45 I’d love to have is the NHC Heinie PDP Stainless. This is probably the most special as it’s my Sons birth year. It hasn’t shipped just yet but it will next week.
3E1BDD5D-3CC1-4B6A-9424-F39A7A09EBEF.jpeg

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
5,791 Posts
That last one, the stainless, is pretty sharp :):)

·
Premium Member
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holy Toledo!:eek1: Very nice. It must be brutal waiting to pick those beauties up! I’m digging the two tone, but I will take any you don’t get along with, lol. ;)
Since I've joined his page, the government doesn't like me and makes me wait every single time. I used to new wait and walked out with 4 at one time. Now it's usually 2-7 days wait plus lining up when my FFL is actually going to be there. He's been California seeing family for 2 weeks and that's how long the first Falcon has been there.

·
1911 connoisseur
307 Posts
Since I've joined his page, the government doesn't like me and makes me wait every single time. I used to new wait and walked out with 4 at one time. Now it's usually 2-7 days wait plus lining up when my FFL is actually going to be there. He's been California seeing family for 2 weeks and that's how long the first Falcon has been there.

Just picked up a gun from mine and the nics took 45 minutes to come back.
Maybe try a different FFL?

·
Premium Member
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just picked up a gun from mine and the nics took 45 minutes to come back.
Maybe try a different FFL?
I did that with one a few months ago and same results. Once I get moved into our new house I'm hoping I can get my FFL license and open a small business out of my shop.

·
Registered
78 Posts
man those mammoth grips really sucks in your eyeballs, can't stop looking at that one! Now you really gotta invest in a safe to protect these babies.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Love dem Hawks! Congrats!

Reactions: boatdoc and Greg M.

·
Premium Member
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
4 Hawks in 3 weeks and you don't even have your hands on a single one yet? How are you surviving lol?

Until he gets back in town and my work schedule lines up, I don’t have much choice. My GI Frag 9mm is what I’ve been carrying.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I can't wait to see the range picture with you sitting down to use your feet to shoot the third whilst you have one in each hand. A one man volley with talking guns, I will take you into battle Sir while I flank!!!

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
4,848 Posts
It’s confirmed.
You are in fact an addict!

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
4,848 Posts
Kenny, you weren't sure of that already?
We all suspected you were
for a while.

But having stuff stack up at the dealer like that was for me anyway
the nail in the coffin:cheers:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very nice guns. I am drawn in particular to the ones with no adornment on the "billboard" sides of the slides. I've never handled a NHC pistol, but continue to hear good things about them. The proof is in reliable and accurate shooting!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts