Butterbars

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by limbkiller, Mar 18, 2019.

1. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    3 army officers were doing the final land nav course in OCS ... they come up to a river that didnt appear on their map. the first butterbar drops to a knee and begins to pray "God, please give me the endurance to cross this obstacle..amen" the butterbar then gains the extra strength and swims the 400 yds across the river and ends up 3 miles down stream on the other side. the second butterbar, seeing what a time his friend had swimming, dropped to a knee and began to pray "God, please give me the endurance and the skill to cross this obstacle easier than the first..amen" he then gets an idea, builds a raft, crosses the river and ends up 2 miles down stream on the other side. upon seeing this the third butterbar drops to a knee and begins to pray "God, please give me the endurance, the skill and the intelligance to cross this obstacle easier than those before me..amen" God then turns the third butterbar into a nco, who orients the map with the compass, walks 1 mile up stream and crosses the river on a bridge the engineers had established the previous day

2. Colorado Sonny

Colorado Sonny Deo Volente Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015

3. KS95B40

KS95B40 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Aug 16, 2017
    Second lieutenants...

tokuboi69 likes this.
  4. pscipio03

pscipio03 Fun O' Meter on FULL

Mar 11, 2013
    Except for most of us that went through OCS were all NCO's first...

5. KS95B40

KS95B40 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Aug 16, 2017
    Some of us stayed NCOs.

seiko_snot and nod like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted