1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It opened today to significant fanfair, lots of giveaways, major manufactures in attendance like Ruger, Sig, Glock, Daniel Defense, etc...and a good crowd. I got to handle a P365 for the first time. Aside from your traditional mushy trigger it felt great in the hand for what it is.

The have a basic membership and a deluxe. The deluxe has a separate entrance, separate range, gun lockers and a lounge to relax in all for $200 a month, lol.

0519181354.jpg
0519181355.jpg

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
I hate shooting at Public indoor ranges. But when the desert is closed for fire danger I have no other place to shoot. Aside from that C2 is a nice place with a lot of stuff to look at. Their prices are usually high retail but it’s fun to window shop. It is also great to see more ranges that can get more people involved in shooting.

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,776 Posts
Excellent more is definitely better!

We had a new one open just a couple months back and is now the closest indoor range for me, 25 miles from home.
Towers Armory and they rent everything up to and including a wide range of full auto rifles and 50BMG!!!
Reasonable rates and great people to talk to.

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,089 Posts
If we do end up moving to Tempe/Mesa in the next couple of months, I do plan on getting the 5.56 Membership and adding the spousal figure. Will take me a bit to go from a Michigan summer to an Arizona summer, so indoors will be a bit more in line for at least that first year

Reactions: azpoolguy
1 - 4 of 4 Posts