1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Don't need no education
1,921 Posts
Hey DAT, with all the things you saw over there at the factory and the guns, designs, etc. you posted about in your review would you buy one?

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey DAT, with all the things you saw over there at the factory and the guns, designs, etc. you posted about in your review would you buy one?
As I said in my review,if ol' DAT had the disposable income to warrant it, without a doubt, yes.

I have "Tiffany taste,with a Woolworth wallet". :grin:

DAT85

·
Bullet Banger
2,202 Posts
Can I pose the question differently to you Dat? If you had $5200 to spend on one 1911. Would it be a Cabot?

·
Bullet Banger
2,202 Posts
If you want to look at mediocre guns quack. Just stop by the fusion booth.

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can I pose the question differently? If you had $5200 to spend on one 1911. Would it be a Cabot?
Love the avatar! :thumb:

Yes.

I have one caveat to that answer.

If they built it to my specs,and Dave the finisher puts a 1 micron finish on it. :thumb:

When you meet the people who build a product it makes a difference.These guys care about what they make,no lie GI.:grin:
Dave hand polishes valves for use on Nuke subs reactors,a small amount of talent is involved for that task I believe.

But this is all hypothetical.
I don't have the disposable income to warrant it.I don't have the disposable income to afford a Heirloom Precision 1911,nor a Wilson Supergrade either.

But a CABOT would be at the top of my "bucket list".

DAT85

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you want to look at mediocre guns quack. Just stop by the fusion booth.
PENALTY FOR KNEE TO THE GROIN ! :lol:

Please,if you must kick Serva while he's down,start another thread !

:focus:

DAT85

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Ooooooooo the "South Paw" for lefties. That makes them the only maker right? A matched brace would be a great investment.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts