1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Nothing comes to mind
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Addicts.

We have a Cabot S100 in .45 available.

This gun has a beautiful matte stainless steel finish, and is wearing some of the Cabot Walnut Fibonacci shoes.

The price is $3,695. As usual, Addicts do not pay shipping or credit card fees.

Thanks guys.

Gun Firearm Trigger Composite material Gun accessory

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
Hello sir.
Is this a new or used gun? Is the price listed the firm price. Thank you,

Jim D.

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
Yes sir, when he tells me if it's a firm price or not, I will. I wasn't asking for a price.

·
Nothing comes to mind
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes sir, when he tells me if it's a firm price or not, I will. I wasn't asking for a price.
This is a new gun. We have it listed here at the manufacturer's minimum advertised price. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
I wish all of my 1911's, everyone, had that trigger on them. I've always loved that trigger. If I ever buy one of these it will be because of the trigger!

·
Premium Member
6,294 Posts
I wish all of my 1911's, everyone, had that trigger on them. I've always loved that trigger. If I ever buy one of these it will be because of the trigger!
That's one reason I bought mine....... Beautiful gun for the gettin!!
GLWS

Gun Firearm White Trigger Black

·
Super Moderator
990 Posts
So if Cabot and ACW are together and both make 1911s, is there a distinguishable difference between the two?

·
Live everyday as it is your last
1,591 Posts
From my experience, the quality is nearly the same. The build philosophy is different. The ACW is more traditional and the Cabot is a more modern interpretation.
Choice of style really

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am brand new to 1911’s in general and no nothing about this brand but I might have to do some research on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts