1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
i'm riding a turtle!
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being nervous, and embarrassed about my up-coming colonoscopy, on a recommendation, I decided to have it done while visiting friends in San Francisco.
Allegedly, the nurses are very beautiful and they are much more gentle.
As I lay naked on my side on the table, the gorgeous nurse began my procedure. She told me,

"Now don't worry, at this stage of the procedure, it's quite normal to get an erection."

"I don't have an erection," I replied.

"I do." replied the nurse.

Never get a colonoscopy in San Francisco.

·
"BOURBON" It's not just for Breakfast anymore !
1,670 Posts
LMAO .....

TRUE STORY...
First time I got a prostate exam during a yearly physical...
Doctor does his exam thing .... then he " flicks " off his rubber glove and " shoots a basket " with it onto the trash can... the hole time I'm thinking .. what the heck..??
then he walks over to me .. puts his hand on my shoulder and says... " Welcome to San Francisco "....

Never Went Back To Him......

LOL

·
Premium Member
3,508 Posts
Did you see that the first Trans Gender Miss Universe will compete in Japan this year? I do not think that this Ol Boy will be watching anymore ;):confused::eek: !!!
Over & Out the door.

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
I tend to gravitate towards female doctors these days for all of the above . . .

Reactions: boatdoc

·
North Central AZ Grasslands
3,255 Posts
I’m with Zoid. I have had a female doctor for several years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
My first was a female doctor,so I figured I got to keep my Man Card! The next two were a Male Doc. So I sat in the fetal position for a day until I got over it! :bawl: I would say I was laughing my ass off,But I don't want to talk about it!:laugh:

Semper Fi
Phil

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
just poop into a Cologuard box,ship it and forget it(ONLY13% FALSE negatives--sheesh!!!)

as an aside, I pity the UPS driver who services cologuard and the person who deals with those boxes..what hourly pay would make those jobs worth it? $500/hr?

·
Registered
148 Posts
just poop into a Cologuard box,ship it and forget it(ONLY13% FALSE negatives--sheesh!!!)

as an aside, I pity the UPS driver who services cologuard and the person who deals with those boxes..what hourly pay would make those jobs worth it? $500/hr?
Talk about a shitty job!!!!LMAO!!!!

Semper Fi
Phil

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Self diagnosis . . . . . .

man-head-up-butt.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts