1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,829 Posts
https://jerrythegeek.blogspot.com/2005_01_04_archive.html

Not much out there, according to this blurb it might have a been a gold plated STI Edge. The small parts are still plated but it looks like someone might have had the plating polished off the rest of the gun, along with the edges.
Call STI Monday, I'm sure they an fill you in on all the particulars.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
It does seem to be a 2005 limited release gun. It’s hard to tell but the slide markings are not sharp leading me to believe that, like stated above, whatever plating was applied was buffed off.

I see the gun is in Vegas and they’re asking $2200 for it. Personally I would not touch the gun at that price. If it was in MINT condition it might get that $2200 to the right collector. As is I’d price it as a well used edge with a bad polish job which would put it in the $1200-$1600 range depending on a better inspection of the gun.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all! I couldn’t find much on it, but the one thing I did find was one guys YouTube vid, and this particular pistols’ finish didn’t match it. Thanks again guys, really appreciate the help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.