1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start carrying my Walther PPQ and need a belt, holster and mag carrier. I’m a big guy and a little heavy. I want to carry OWB. It looks like a leather paddle holster should work well. I’d also like a gun belt that works with dress pants 1 1/4” width.
There’s a zillion options. What should I buy? I’m not afraid to spend money on quality.
Jeff

Reactions: Mikey421

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I want to start carrying my Walther PPQ and need a belt, holster and mag carrier. I’m a big guy and a little heavy. I want to carry OWB. It looks like a leather paddle holster should work well. I’d also like a gun belt that works with dress pants 1 1/4” width.
There’s a zillion options. What should I buy? I’m not afraid to spend money on quality.
Jeff
Fobus makes a good leather bound paddle OWB holster for the likes of Sig and S&W, they should have one for your Walther.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm a loyal Galco consumer. I would check their website for belts, though, sadly they don't offer the ranger belt any longer. I've had mine for over 20 years and I did send it back to them for a repair and they charged a very reasonable price.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rick,
Thanks for the recommendation. I did order a Wilderness belt for now, but will get a nicer leather belt. I’m Looking at Mitch Rosen and Galco.
Jeff

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Look at Tucker Ranger belt. I just bought one for my BBQ/court/Sunday go to meeting rig. Probably the best Ranger style belt I've seen.

Reactions: JNW

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts