1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1521 - 1540 of 1626 Posts

·
The Tinker
3,152 Posts
Cooler weather has allowed me to up my game a bit, which given the current political climate, I thought might be prudent. It (2011) may be part polymer, but 15+1 of 10mm in the mag does give it a bit more heft that most would like.

IMG_0617.jpeg

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Here are a couple that I just got, 1st. one is a Milt Sparks special edition that I picked up for my Wilson CQBE's, next two are for my Staccato P 4.15. Tucker Gun Leather Deep Carry DC-3 OWB in Black Cherry with Dual Mag. Carrier in the same color, and a BlackPoint Tactical IWB with Mag. Carrier.
20201031_153828.jpg
20201031_153913.jpg
20201031_153630.jpg
20201031_153720.jpg

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well I finally found a concealed carry system that doesn't require me to buy pants and shirts two sizes larger. Yes, I am a 1911 Fashionista! I'm not in LE so fast draw isn't my priority. If I even think I'm in danger my first thought is to leave the area. If that is not possible, I'm not going to wait around and get into a fast draw contest...it's going to be in my hand at ready 2. I'll have my wife take pictures and I'll post them later.

So what is it? I cheap "made in China" thing I saw on YouTube. I'll find the name and post it with the pictures. At firs sight it looks like a back brace. You just wrap it around your waist, slip your gun into it. and put your cloths on over it. It rides at whatever height on your body is best for you and the occasion. Isn't weapon specific and takes my Kimber and RIA both easily. Has a retention strap to keep the gun from bouncing out if you were running or upside down. Has second slot for a couple of magazine and you could always attach more. No, a body building tight tee shirt would leave a big print, but a loose sweater or regular dress shirt or wind breaker or sport jacket would all be fine. In a business suite where you tuck your shirt, you will definitely be slow on the draw. But if that isn't you issue, you're in good shape.

Lastly, it was cheap. So cheap I don't even remember what I paid...$25...$35... who cares. It works. More later.

·
born in the wrong century
4,048 Posts
Cooler weather sure was welcome today.

Broke out a holster that I haven't used in a while...one of my favorites ,though.

First time this particular gun rode in it.

Very comfortable. Was very glad to see the sight channel plays nice with fiber optic sight fragility., lol.

Gotta love Milt Sparks. They've been getting it done for 1911 lovers for a long, long time. Here's hoping they thrive on for many, many more years.

1521 - 1540 of 1626 Posts