1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Caspian - Commander Size - aluminum frame manufactured in the mid 90's (as per Caspian). 20 LPI Checkered front strap, what looks like a Brown grip safety, the ejector is included but is
Caspian Left.jpg
Caspian Right.jpg
Caspian back of frame.jpg
Caspian Front of Frame.jpg
not pinned in, extended thumb safety, cut for a Nowlin style ramped barrel, plastic main spring housing, and it looks like an STI trigger. I purchased this as a functional Comped 45 ACP, it ran fine. My intention was to go 9mm (see slide and barrel in parts and accessories) but I am going in a different direction. The plunger tube is a Pachmayr, not staked, held on by the grip only. If you don't want that I will include a new Caspian plunger tube and sell the Pachmayr elsewhere. The finish is some type of baked on that shows quite a bit of wear. Please email with questions. Price is $385 delivered. Please make sure your dealer can accept shipment from an individual. If you buy the slide assembly also I will do better on combined price. Payment via money order or discreet paypal friends and family or buyer adds 3% for goods.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts