·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
What am I missing?

CCI large pistol primers at $105 per 5000 thats $21 per 1000 — haven’t been that cheap in 10 years
I was thinking same thing but the hazmat fee is pretty high.
I havent ordered in awhile— what is hazmat supposed to be?
Unless I read it wrong, HzMt is $37.00. That brings the total cost per thousand to $28.40. That’s less expensive than I could buy these off the shelf, since before Sandy Hook happened. Looks like a good deal, to me.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Unless I read it wrong, HzMt is $37.00. That brings the total cost per thousand to $28.40. That’s less expensive than I could buy these off the shelf, since before Sandy Hook happened. Looks like a good deal, to me.
Almost — there are still shipping charges on top of hazmat

Add does say actual shipping — hopefully that means actual and not inflated shipping

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I picked up 10k for 269 shipped UPS ground to UpState SC. Thats less than what I can pick them up local if any was in stock.

Reactions: Dub

·
Registered
361 Posts
Was looking for small pistol primers last night. Found them at Midway, but after the hazmat they were close to 60.00 per K

·
born in the wrong century
4,277 Posts
Was looking for small pistol primers last night. Found them at Midway, but after the hazmat they were close to 60.00 per K

:bang: :bang: :bang:

I'll be glad when things return to normal.....just in time for the pre-election panic shopping. :computer:

Primers.....the new currency.

·
Registered
662 Posts
So everything seems legit — seller has fast response to questions

In ended up ordering 3 cases of primers at $105 each and 2 pounds of 3N37 at $21 each

Combined shipping and hazmat the total came to $419.88 — this is pre Sandy Hook prices in todays mayhem

Hopefully everything shows up

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I ordered Wed afternoon and got them today! Talk about fast shipping.

IMG_20200410_130950272.jpg

Reactions: Mike Meints

·
Registered
18 Posts
I lurk on this site daily, but hardly ever post — unless it’s trying to get a deal on the classifieds.

PHBrass is legit. I bought power and primers from him last year. Also just got a delivery earlier this week for more powder and primers. I was buying cci primers in aps strips.

I looked at his primer and powder inventory recently and it was considerably reduced from when i ordered about two weeks ago.

He will also combine shipping and hazmat if you buy multiple auctions.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Got my package today — 3 cases of primers and 2 pounds of powder all at pricing I haven't seen since Sandy Hook

PH brass is definately good to go

1 - 15 of 15 Posts