CDNN has super deals on Galil ACE and Ruger Gen 2 Precision Rifles in .308!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by WC145, Dec 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. WC145

WC145 Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!

Jan 1, 2013
    I've had my eye out for a deal on the new Galil ACE in .308 and up to now the best price I've found has been around $1600. I just found out that CDNN has some with finish blemishes that they're selling for $1299!! The guy I spoke to says they've looked but can't find where the blemishes are, kind of like the Dan Wesson blems. They're a steal at that price.
    https://www.cdnnsports.com/iwi-galil-ace-sar-762x51-factory-2nd.html?___SID=U#.XBfMaWepXcs

They also have the Ruger Gen 2 Precision Rifle in .308 for only $799!!!! Another absolute steal if your in the market for something like that.
    https://www.cdnnsports.com/rugerr-precision-rifle-308-hybrid-mb.html?___SID=U#.XBfL1mepXcs

2. Diablo

Diablo When in doubt, empty the magazine!!!

Nov 28, 2018
    LPRoad likes this.

3. WC145

Jan 1, 2013
  4. Diablo

Nov 28, 2018
    Sorry, i should have posted it here when I saw it! My bad, I was so excited that i was able to find one in stock that i was in shock for a few hours!!

5. WC145

Jan 1, 2013
    Ha! No worries, I wasn't looking that hard or I'd have been checking gun.deals every day. I'm happy with $1299. Heck, I was getting close to buying one from TSS Warehouse for $1563 so $1299 is still a bargain.

6. Raylan Givens

Raylan Givens Never Forget

Aug 18, 2015
  7. Diablo

Nov 28, 2018
    Yes!! I got lucky!!

8. dgi

dgi NRA Life Member

Sep 10, 2011
    WOW, that Ruger....

logging off now... good night LOL

9. WC145

Jan 1, 2013
    Yeah, I know. That's why I bought a Galil and one of the Rugers. I told my dad that I had to because of magazine interchangeability, both of these and my Mossberg MVP Thunder Ranch use the same mags. I'm going to save a ton right there.:D

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted