1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am not very optimistic that shells will be available closer to season esp with the way everyone is buying everything in sight so I am starting early. I am not having any luck locally (Fresno) so I have bought 2 cases of 20 ga and 1 case of 12 ga at Bass Pro in Manteca. I need 2 more cases of 12 ga for our annual opening day shoot.
I am open to ideas, I have heard it is pretty expensive to pay the FFL costs along with freight to have them shipped in.
I am open to anywhere between Fresno to Sacramento that has 12 ga. 6 shot low base steel

·
Deo Volente
7,649 Posts
Hello, I am not very optimistic that shells will be available closer to season esp with the way everyone is buying everything in sight so I am starting early. I am not having any luck locally (Fresno) so I have bought 2 cases of 20 ga and 1 case of 12 ga at Bass Pro in Manteca. I need 2 more cases of 12 ga for our annual opening day shoot.
I am open to ideas, I have heard it is pretty expensive to pay the FFL costs along with freight to have them shipped in.
I am open to anywhere between Fresno to Sacramento that has 12 ga. 6 shot low base steel
Have you tried Farm Co-Op or feed and grain stores?

·
Student of the Columbian Exchange
8,036 Posts
How bout that little gun shop next to Starbucks in Manteca right off the 99. Then I remember a couple up in Stockton.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts