SOLD Chambers Custom WMG-TLR

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Joe C, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Joe C

Joe C Custom Pistolsmith

Sep 11, 2011
    Well, you asked and we delivered. The very first WMG Tactical Light Rail model!

Built by Brandon, this gun is amazing. It shoots and handles like a gun made for hard use. This particular one is available now in 9mm.

The WMG-TLR pistols all feature an integral light rail, adjustable rear sight and blended dovetail front sight as well as our stippled front strap and mainspring housing and a matte black blued finish that is done in house right here at Chambers Custom.

(There is some light shading around the front sight on this gun. The slide will be re-blued after I get back from SHOT to eliminate that issue for the new owner.)

For pricing please e-mail me at [email protected]
    $4500+shipping

IMG_0248.JPG IMG_0249.JPG IMG_0250.JPG IMG_0251.JPG IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0253.JPG

AJP, Mike Meints, Steve B and 28 others like this.
  2. Jollyroger1

Jollyroger1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2015

3. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    brandon and Eric are fast learners. nice wmg

Jollyroger1 and Joe C like this.
  4. LAMB1911

LAMB1911 JCooperfan

Aug 14, 2013
    That looks great. The WMG menu continues to grow and the fact that you can make changes to satisfy the customer while maintaining the “Chambers Standards” for different calibers, frames, etc pretty much sets the bar high. Biased opinion maybe but when my first Chambers went 11k ( eleven ) thousand and still shot as good as day one you get that biased feeling. It comes with winning swag at classes when you win a drill, or knowing when you throw a shot it’s still in the black.
    Great work thanks for sharing.

5. Sniper 217

Sniper 217 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Looks great! I’d ditch the adjustable target rear sight and add a magwell for a hard use gun though. That’s just the LEO in me talking though...

Joe C likes this.
  6. Joe C

Joe C Custom Pistolsmith

Sep 11, 2011
    Thank you for your thoughts. Funny thing is, of all the military and police guns I've built for guys over the years, every single one has preferred the adjustable rear buried and protected as we do it.

RS., Hound1, salelcid and 5 others like this.
  7. Sniper 217

Jan 5, 2014
    I’d love to carry one of your guns on duty. I wish my department would allow us to carry our own weapons.

Joe C likes this.
  8. Bye Felicia.

Bye Felicia. Previously RS.

Dec 21, 2017
    Another great gun! This baby is screaming for a gold inline FS!

Greg6640 and Joe C like this.
  9. pscipio03

pscipio03 Fun O' Meter on FULL

Mar 11, 2013
    That's because no one has ever needed to rack the pistol off a car door or their boot like the MARPAT super troopers do on Youtube.

FWoo45, SCS1911, Greg6640 and 2 others like this.
  10. Joe C

Joe C Custom Pistolsmith

Sep 11, 2011
    LOL. Correct, because my guns run.

Whiten, FWoo45, salelcid and 2 others like this.
  11. Sniper 217

Jan 5, 2014
    Unless you get shot in one of your hands or arms and run it dry.

simonp and Joe C like this.
  12. pscipio03

pscipio03 Fun O' Meter on FULL

Mar 11, 2013
    Yup, at which point it locks back and you can slide release using your belt or anything really. What people fail to realize is that the biggest bitch is putting in a new mag one-handed, not racking the damn thing. Will Petty Ducktaped our dominant hand for an injury scenario and racking was simple. Getting the mag out of your pouch and inserting it was the problem. I fumbled with it like a 13 year old boy touching his first boob.

Whiten, FWoo45, SCS1911 and 4 others like this.
  13. Joe C

Joe C Custom Pistolsmith

Sep 11, 2011
    Yep Bill you are correct. As for the sights, I've yet to have anyone break one using it to rack thegun. Whether they have been shot in the arm or not I do not know. However, I suspect that 99.9% of people will be completely out of the fight if shot. The other .01% trust me enough to know I know what I'm doing.

SCS1911, BCWood64, FWoo45 and 4 others like this.
  14. salelcid

salelcid Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Nov 28, 2015
    It is stunning! It looks like it should be shot and **** often!

Joe C likes this.
  15. Bye Felicia.

Bye Felicia. Previously RS.

Dec 21, 2017
    Eww! ;)

Joe C likes this.
  16. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    I would love to grab that if I was woken up in the middle of the night.

simonp, Joe C and salelcid like this.
  17. eporter11c

eporter11c New Member

Jan 23, 2019
    "dad I had a bad dream" *points beautiful 1911 in child's face while blinding them w/1000 lumens*

18. Joe C

Joe C Custom Pistolsmith

Sep 11, 2011
    Sold Pending Funds

SCS1911 and Jollyroger1 like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted