1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
#1. I am powerless against a well built 1911.
They’re the mistress in the night that seems to come & go...
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In like new condition, the classic Sheepdog C01 in the Drop~Point blade In S35VN & bead blasted titanium handles. Rides on ceramic bearings & ceramic dialed in detent, steel lock-bar insert, titanium sculpted Skull clip & of course green linen micarta inlays. Comes with zippered & padded zippered case, microfiber cloth AMBI large thumb-studs with super smooth deployment. Built like a tank!

Office supplies Everyday carry
Metal Blade Iron Steel Utility knife
Metal Composite material Steel Rectangle Silver
Metal Rectangle Steel
White Line Grey Parallel Composite material
Red Office supplies Stationery Rectangle Office equipment

***SOLD***$275 firm; Will only accept PayPal f&f only or Venmo. Will be insured, and priority mail through USPS​

·
Registered
582 Posts
I want to leave feedback and I've tried several times. I get the same message every time.
Text Red Colorfulness Line Font

Sorry Mike

TO EVERYONE ELSE:
I purchased this Chaves Ultramar Redencion from x95mk220 aka Mike. It's a great knife and our transaction went smoothly. I'd recommend this seller for future transactions!

·
Administrator
2,288 Posts
I want to leave feedback and I've tried several times. I get the same message every time. View attachment 405907
Sorry Mike

TO EVERYONE ELSE:
I purchased this Chaves Ultramar Redencion from x95mk220 aka Mike. It's a great knife and our transaction went smoothly. I'd recommend this seller for future transactions!
You can't leave feedback in a thread unless you have posted in it. Try again.

https://www.1911addicts.com/threads/how-to-leave-feedback-in-classifieds.28368/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts