1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great!!! Slow on math today, what's a thousand rounds gonna run me?
Maybe I'll pick up 2k?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Fictional Western Sage
2,070 Posts
9mm prices are quickly creeping up on .50BMG. I got this in an email this morning, 50 round box for $99.89 View attachment 628965
Why in the blue hell do you accept emails from the bend over here it comes again company. I mean really....

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why in the blue hell do you accept emails from the bend over here it comes again company
It wasn't intentional. I just clicked when I saw the "Ammo in Stock" heading on the email. With things being the way they are, I have to look everywhere...

·
Registered
55 Posts
I don't really have a bone to pick with that lol. If someone is stupid enough to pay $2 a round for WWB 9mm god bless them lol.

But I've bought stuff from just about all the major online gun retailers, never Cheaper Than Dirt. Not because I avoid them, I'd buy there if I saw a good deal for something I wanted. Just never seen anything worth buying.

·
Registered
166 Posts
As long as people buy it these scumbags are going to take advantage of it. There is two groups in the shooting community; people who try to better other shooters and promote the culture, and people who give all shooters a bad name.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Obviously, the solution to this is to not buy from them. Problem solved.

The bigger concern is, how much ammo is Cheaper Than Dirt hoarding? If they're buying up a lot of stock that would otherwise go to a fair seller, then Cheaper Than Dirt needs to die.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I bought from them several years back, used a CC. Didn’t use that particular card anywhere else and about 2weeks later I was notified that, that same card had been hacked.
I have not ordered anything else from them or been on their website after that. And I won’t again, it would have to be something that nobody could live without. Something like, 10k rounds of FREE ammo, caliber of your choice. And we all know that, that ain’t going to happen!

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
I have to admit, I have purchased from them in the past. Now this was way in the past, way before there was an internet. Companies sent out catalogs back then and they were pretty good back then. Ain't worth "a squirt of piss" as my old best friend says these days though.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Obviously, the solution to this is to not buy from them. Problem solved.

The bigger concern is, how much ammo is Cheaper Than Dirt hoarding? If they're buying up a lot of stock that would otherwise go to a fair seller, then Cheaper Than Dirt needs to die.
Yep.

Sorta like saying “Adios Puta” to Facebook/Twitter/etc.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Trying to figure out why anybody on this forum, or any gun forum for that matter, even spends one minute of their time on that website let alone buys from them.
Maybe my standards are too high but they could offer to pay me to buy something and I would ignore their request.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts