1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone, joined the other day after finding the site via a link at the Business End Customs web site. Looks like a cool place to hang and talk 1911's and guns in general, hope to be in here often with you all.

·
In Therapy, no hope
1,344 Posts
Welcome to a great forum. Regards.

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
:welcometo:

Welcome aboard!

DAT85

·
Pulling my hair.
27,902 Posts
Welcome sir! A great site to hang out on for sure. Bring a sense of humor here as some of these guys will bust your chops pretty hard. All in fun though. What I don't understand is why a guy like you who lives in a communist state and can't own even a BB gun would join a gun site. Good for you we talk about all kinds of stuff. Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What I don't understand is why a guy like you who lives in a communist state and can't own even a BB gun would join a gun site. Good for you we talk about all kinds of stuff. Enjoy!!!!
It's tough here no doubt but where there's a will there's a way.

And thanks to you all for the welcome

·
~
246 Posts
Please mods delete this post. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello Greencobra from another MA resident - the wonderful state that tells you what guns you can have and the many ones you can't!! :frusty:

·
YOU ****!!!!
1,204 Posts
Hello to everyone, joined the other day after finding the site via a link at the Business End Customs web site. Looks like a cool place to hang and talk 1911's and guns in general, hope to be in here often with you all.
Hello Greencobra from another MA resident - the wonderful state that tells you what guns you can have and the many ones you can't!! :frusty:
Welcome to both of you! :wave:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts