1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a very nice set of Cherokee Hills Desert Ironwood Burl grips for sale. They are beautiful, but they just sit in a drawer and I will never use them properly. I received them on a gun and they haven't seen the light of day for six months. I do not know what these are worth. I would like $95 shipped. I don't do electronic payment and I apologize for the inconvenience but I am happy to accept check, money order or cash.
Paint Red Font Wood Art

Wood Font Rectangle Metal Pattern

Brown Font Wood Material property Rectangle

Wood Tool Composite material Metal Font

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At $95 that is a steal ! I have 6 sets of Bob's Ironwood grips. Hard to beat @Gripwright craftsmanship.

GLWS
Thank you. I honestly don't know what they're worth, plus I am the sentimental type that wants things like this to go to those that appreciate more than I.

I very much like the Ironwood, especially checkered sets that really do look like the flames of an open fire. These one's are beautiful, but I am bad news for polished stuff like that.

If no one wants them at $95, I will put them back in the drawer and save them for the right gun or person. I have never done direct business with the man, but I am truly impressed with @Gripwright and his work. His work is beautiful and the regard in which he is held by his customers speaks for itself.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's great. I will send a PM with my info.

These are SPF. Thank you very much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts