1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got laid off just before Thanksgiving and have to move some stuff from the safe to pay for Christmas! I have for sale one pair of Mammoth Ivory grips made by Dan Chinnock for full size 1911 frames. Grips are new and have never been installed. They are square at the bottom, i.e. cut for a mag well. They are also relieved for an ambi safety, but certainly don’t require one. I originally paid $650 for these, and will sell them for $500 (price includes shipping). Postal money order preferred for payment. These are even better looking than the pictures show and would look great on that special project!

Drawing
Musical instrument accessory String instrument accessory Beige Tan Rectangle
Iron Grey Metal Composite material Rectangle
String instrument accessory Musical instrument accessory Guitar accessory Ink

·
Registered
759 Posts
THOSE ARE AWESOME! I hope I come across $500 before they sell. Any chance you can post a pic of them mounted on a pistol? Just so I can get an idea of how they'll look...Thanks and Good Luck with the sale!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
P210Guy,

Thank you! I will drop them on a pistol and post a picture tomorrow. It will be a cell phone pic, but should work. Stay tuned...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have some miscellaneous stuff that I will be posting tomorrow. A Daniel Defense RIS II quad rail, a Bartlein 30 cal barrel, a Dan Wesson ECO and one of the new Colt Gold Cup series 70's. Now that the holiday craziness is over, just need to finish up some pictures and get things posted...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Non FSP. Don't see a date. Marked M4A1 RIS II P/N DD-8001, NSN 1005-01-547-2624. cage code 3E3E2. It isn't black, so it must be FDE. Looks darker than the ones on the DD website. New takeoff from a DD M4A1 that I bought back in 2015 or 2016. I'm not a fan of quad rails, so I dropped a Seekins on the gun and put the RIS II in the box where it has been gathering dust in my safe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts