1911 Firearm Addicts banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
NRA Endowment member
3,131 Posts
In any kind of disagreement the truth is somewhere in the middle.[/QUOTE

Truth be told, just ask Monika! She got Bill right in the middle.

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
Even if the knock out story was exaggerated a little, Chris is a true American hero. Ventura a self aggrandizing loud mouth politician retired from the Navy. No contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
If CK did or didn't punch JV we will probably never know or settle on what is the truth. Having said that, I would say in a perfect world CK should have punched him out!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
oh please, it was proven that CK lied many times and exaggerated many things, no disrespect to the man, he saved soldiers lives and the way he died really sucks but he was a braggart and liar. ventura is a idiot but he did the right thing suing CK and his estate to clear his name.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Look what state voted him Gov I rest my case.
Not all people from Minnesota are idiots...or Green party members, Reform party members, Independence Party of Minnesota members, or Independents, or any other political party he tried to scam. He is such a POS, even the Democrats called him nuts.

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
oh please, it was proven that CK lied many times and exaggerated many things, no disrespect to the man, he saved soldiers lives and the way he died really sucks but he was a braggart and liar. ventura is a idiot but he did the right thing suing CK and his estate to clear his name.
Nice to see someone else acknowledge the facts rather then vote for class president.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts