SOLD Christensen MPR 308 16”

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Joseph Giamportone, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Joseph Giamportone

Joseph Giamportone Active Member

Apr 30, 2016
    I have a Christensen MPR 16” 308 bolt gun with 100 rounds through the barrel. Basically did the barrel barrel break in. Carbon fiber handguard, barrel and cheek piece. Factory folding stock also. I hate to sell, but we had a major hurricane come through so i have a large deductible to get the house fixed.

$2000 shipped to your FFL

Attached Files:

GIJoke and xerts1191 like this.
  2. GIJoke

GIJoke A meat popsicle I am

Aug 28, 2018
    Sorry to hear about your home issues - GLWS

Joseph Giamportone likes this.

3. Joseph Giamportone

Apr 30, 2016
    Thanks they aren’t horrible, but will still be enough that i have to pay the deductible. The house is still standing which we are thankful for.

4. Bigdaddymike

Bigdaddymike Well-Known Member

May 13, 2012
    Joseph, so sorry to hear about the storm damage but glad you and yours are well. THAT is a beauty, I am thinking...hard... Best,
    Mike

5. Joseph Giamportone

Apr 30, 2016
    Thanks man I’ll Give you a good deal! Only 100 rounds through it.

6. PWS

PWS Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 20, 2016
    Sorry about the damage but thankful that you and yours are OK...I love Christensen barrels and have several of his rifles, including a 16" and a 20" DMR-10...they are wonderful, extremely well built and accurate rifles....I saw that they were releasing a bolt gun, the MPR, but have not handled one....so sad that you are having to part with this rifle that you just started to break in....I too will be checking my gun fund....GLWS and with your repairs....

7. Joseph Giamportone

Apr 30, 2016
    Thanks man i loved it from the little i **** it, but figured it would be best to sell my newest addition. It felt very well build that’s for sure. I ended up meeting with a local guy today to sell it. You won’t be disappointed if you get one.

8. Bigdaddymike

Bigdaddymike Well-Known Member

May 13, 2012
    Waited too long, glad you got it done though!

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted