***Christmas***.... get a grip!

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by TheCollector, Dec 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TheCollector

TheCollector Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2018
    First things first... Merry Christmas to All!!!!
    This is the first year in the last 8 that the Mrs. & I are able to have both of our sons and family together with us at the same time for Christmas.

They both live in the wonderful state of WA. :rolleyes: and made the trek down here to desert land of AZ.
    So, we're thankful for that..... :)

Getting "a Grip"
    You might have seen these the other day as they lay on a vinyl/leather back drop before Bob ( @Gripwright ) shipped them.
    Well the sons haven't seen any of these lead throwers yet so I thought I would dress them up for dinner and show them with their fancy shoes on.
    First the group picture (common for holiday gatherings) ... followed by the individuals.

I hope your holidays are special, in a special kind of way as well.

IMG_2047 (2).jpg IMG_2048 (2).jpg IMG_2050 (2).jpg IMG_2051 (2).jpg IMG_2052 (2).jpg

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  2. Jim PHL

Jim PHL Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Merry Christmas to you. I’m old and don’t need any ‘stuff’. Getting the family together is my favorite gift every year. Enjoy your time together.

(oh, and beautiful grips!!)

3. bobo3020

bobo3020 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Grips are beautiful! Family together priceless!

TheCollector likes this.
  4. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    merry xmas..enjoy the family time

Bobs work is stellar

TheCollector likes this.
  5. Gripwright

Gripwright Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2016
    And a very Merry Christmas to you! It's all about family to me, too. We still share Christmas time with my mother (87 y.o.), siblings and their kids/grandkids. Our kids and granddaughter are coming up later this evening for our gathering. A few weeks before Christmas we got the news that another grand child is on the way!

You're right about the background in my pics...cheesy vinyl ****Bob hangs head in shame****. I need a new one. I'm in the process of building my first "river" coffee table from two slabs of live-edge curly maple, river rocks and tinted resin. I might have to mix up a little extra.

6. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Merry Christmas to you all and Bob I want pics of the table when it's done!

TheCollector and Gripwright like this.
  7. LPRoad

LPRoad Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 16, 2015
    Merry Christmas! I really like those black half rusticated grips.

TheCollector likes this.
  8. stlgecko

stlgecko Gecko Lives Matter

May 24, 2014
    They all look superb. Nicely done

TheCollector likes this.
  9. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Nice grips!
    Yep mad rush to throw together a quick gathering for Christmas this year! Got back from a Disney vacation late Saturday and all plans made before we left went out the window while we were gone! I will not let the grandkids miss Christmas, so a mad rush to put up tree, decorations, dinner and all done in one day!
    I’m pooped today but it was great for the family! Have to take care of the little ones!
    Merry Christmas to all and have a safe New Years

TheCollector likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted