1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear fellow Addicts it's been a very good year and I'd like to give back a little. I will ship a T-24 Gerstner International toolbox to the winning Addict that makes a minimum $10 donation, the more the better, to the charity of their choice. Food Bank, Wounded Warrior's, Cancer, Autism, Alzheimer's, etc... It does not matter to me what you pick as long as it's a legitimate charity. Entry deadline is Sunday December 22nd at midnight. Pick a number between 0 and 500 and I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner on Monday December 23rd at 10:00 AM. All I ask is that the winner sends me some type of verification of their donation time stamped before the drawing. The box will ship UPS no charge with insurance that day.
This is a brand new tool box that I normally sell for $300.00. Good luck Addicts!
Wood Green Drawer Shelf Hardwood

New"Just so we're all clear to win the prize you must have some type of confirmation of a charitable donation between now and the drawing."

The whole point of this thread is to generate NEW charitable donations specifically related to this thread. I'm sure that most Addicts donate on a regular basis to their favorite charities.

You must have proof of a charitable contribution made between 12/4/19 and 12/22/19 period otherwise it will not ship and a new number will be generated.

·
Premium Member
3,927 Posts
Very thoughtful and kind of you to do sir! Wishing you and your family a very happy holidays.

Most of the contributions my wife and I make now are at the local level and to organizations I am either involved with or know well. I feel that helping others in our direct community to be more personal but also try to help out here and whenever I here of a need. Most recently it was for the Movember movement, something all us men should consider contributing to.

That is an absolutely gorgeous tool box and I am glad that a fellow addict will be the lucky recipient. However, giving it to one of us may result in it being used to store grips!

I will take #44 and my contributions will be made in the upcoming weeks, before your deadline. Thank you again!

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,787 Posts
I too happily donate throughout the year but am more than willing to accept that as prize for giving:happy:

I would like 187 please and I will have my donation receipts available.

Thank you very much.

·
i'm riding a turtle!
3,449 Posts
I support a medical missionary that teaches in an African medical school, my local hospital foundation, my local church, a home for troubled women, a couple that does printing for various missionaries and my local college.
Can I have number 72 please

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,798 Posts
Awesome. I would like #358 please.

Just so we're all clear to win the prize you must have some type of confirmation of a charitable donation between now and the drawing.
And I'm good with that . . . .

Reactions: Slapshot

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I give to Smile Train and my local no kill animal shelter. Oh did the raffle on here last month also. Hope a canceled check will suffice. Don't usually get the receipts back until the new year as I will send them out this or next week. I would like #425 please.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
"Just so we're all clear to win the prize you must have some type of confirmation of a charitable donation between now and the drawing."

The whole point of this thread is to generate NEW charitable donations specifically related to this thread. I'm sure that most Addicts donate on a regular basis to their favorite charities.

You must have proof of a charitable contribution made between 12/4/19 and 12/22/19 period otherwise it will not ship and a new number will be generated.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Addicts based of a few PM's from some very generous Addicts I believe that I've achieved my goal and we've exceeded the $300.00 in charitable contributions. I only have 11 entries so far which means your odds of winning are pretty good. My hope is that we're able to generate charitable contributions well in excess of the $300.00. Let's see if we can ramp this up a little, help some people who need it (your choice), and have a pretty good chance of winning a very nice toolbox. Merry Christmas Addicts!
Wood Green Drawer Shelf Hardwood

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.