1911 Firearm Addicts banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
The Tinker
4,139 Posts
I've said before that if I had lots of money, I'd own some of the really nice offerings of some of the better smiths. But I don't (have lots of money), and will die poor.

But if I had the money for just one custom pistol. I think I'd want Chuck to build it. The man seems capable of doing just about anything on a gun, and reminds me of the 'old school' smiths. I've not met him in person (too far for a day trip), but he sounds like a really cool guy who I would enjoy having a conversation or two with. Maybe more. That is until he throws me out the door so he can get some work done. :LOL:

·
Registered
808 Posts
I also like his training/tactics/carry type posts. He did a review of a shooting class he attended that I also really liked. Great asset to us.
This absolutely enhances his builds: A smith that carries and trains understands what his customer needs.
Having talked with him extensively and seen videos of his shooting/training, Chuck is one of two or three people that I have never personally met that I would "ride the river" with.

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,864 Posts
I'm a huge fan, he helped me out with my Dad's Guardian and certainly didn't have to.

I am and always will be extremely grateful.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts