1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 522 Posts

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your thoughts?
If Biden wins I predict no violence, rioting or looting. No mass hysteria, suicides, uncontrollable shaking and crying. No need to dispatch a bunch of social worker therapist.

If Trump wins? All of the above and more. I feel for all the business owners in leftist cities.

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
5,791 Posts
Agreed, a Biden victory there would be celebrating in the streets by the pompous left ( I just watched a video of people cheering when Harris said a tax hike was the first objective - how stupid are those people) and wide spread rioting and protests if Trump wins.

·
The Tinker
3,152 Posts
Biden winning won't stop the riots. And once they defund/strip the local police down to basically nothing, the riots will intensify. IMO of course.

I'm really glad I don't live in/near a large city right now.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
A co worker of my wife has family in the military at Ft Hood, and she got an email from him yesterday telling her to stock up on groceries and keep her gun handy next week. I have no idea if the guy knows anything or is just being an alarmist.

Either way, I had already seen a couple articles online warning of the possibility of food shortages, so we’re already topping off the pantry just in case. As far as guns, it’ll be business as usual...:thumbs:

I live in an extremely rural area and have absolutely no concern that there will be rioting or violence within 75 miles of my place, but I do feel sorry for those in urban areas.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
A co worker of my wife has family in the military at Ft Hood, and she got an email from him yesterday telling her to stock up on groceries and keep her gun handy next week. I have no idea if the guy knows anything or is just being an alarmist.

Either way, I had already seen a couple articles online warning of the possibility of food shortages, so we’re already topping off the pantry just in case. As far as guns, it’ll be business as usual...:thumbs:

I live in an extremely rural area and have absolutely no concern that there will be rioting or violence within 75 miles of my place, but I do feel sorry for those in urban areas.
He wasn't being an alarmist, he was being prudent. :)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Agreed, a Biden victory there would be celebrating in the streets by the pompous left ( I just watched a video of people cheering when Harris said a tax hike was the first objective - how stupid are those people) and wide spread rioting and protests if Trump wins.
They were cheering because they don’t pay any in. They are where the money will go.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
ANTIFA , BLM and the left have been rioting and looting and training for an offensive attack after 11/3 for a few months now. The right has been training, storing guns and ammo and gear our whole lives. This is not the world I want to live in, nor the world I wanted my children to grow up in, but I say if it's going to happen let the games begin. Remember we will be fighting the children who were never told no, and got participation trophies for just showing up, they get upset if their soy lattes are not just right and don't know which bathroom to use. That being said, DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THEM.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What's your thoughts?
If Biden wins I predict no violence, rioting or looting. No mass hysteria, suicides, uncontrollable shaking and crying. No need to dispatch a bunch of social worker therapist.

If Trump wins? All of the above and more. I feel for all the business owners in leftist cities.
Sure there will be riots after President Trump wins again.Stay diligent and lock and load.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I think there will be unrest either way, not just from the left either. Let's be completely honest here, there's no way Joe Blow and Kameltoe are winning without cheating. If they "win", there will be protests, and when they start their commie rule, things will get ugly. And well, we know what happens if Trump wins.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I disagree.

If biden wins the far left will still be rioting because he is not nearly far left enough. And once he gets his gun confiscation plan operating, things will REALLY get ugly
Yep, if Trump wins then left will react accordingly.

If Biden wins, there will be partying in the streets that may well have a “celebratory looting” component. This will escalate with time as those organizations (BLM, Antifa, etc) who supported him, demand their pound of flesh. They’ll expect instant gratification, and will act like spoilt children when they don’t immediately get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I disagree.

If biden wins the far left will still be rioting because he is not nearly far left enough. And once he gets his gun confiscation plan operating, things will REALLY get ugly
You think? I don't know. I believe all this rioting has been somewhat organized. We already pretty much know that. If Biden does win [and I don't think he will ] there might be some rioting and looting but it will be in celebration. Maybe later on if he doesn't move enough to the far left there could be more rioting. Well see.

They were cheering because they don’t pay any in. They are where the money will go.
Haha, that's funny but right.

I'm tired of all these anarchists. Bring it on and get it over. Or started, whatever. It won't stop till there are mass casualties. KAGA.
I can't believe well, maybe I can that this $hit has gotten so out of hand. No excuses for it. First time the rioters started taking over blocks in Seattle they should have been dealt with. Even before then. And every other city. Makes me sick. I know Trump was walking on egg shells but I know what he really wanted to do. And I support that.

If Trump wins and the rioting starts back, I think it might be handled a bit differently.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I think there will be unrest either way, not just from the left either. Let's be completely honest here, there's no way Joe Blow and Kameltoe are winning without cheating. If they "win", there will be protests, and when they start their commie rule, things will get ugly. And well, we know what happens if Trump wins.
I somewhat disagree. Yes, if the democrats do succeed in cheating, there could be a small group of right wingers that might try to protest, but I can assure you it will be put down hard.

What I think is a more likely scenario if the dems win (cheat) is that the vast majority of conservatives with b*tch and moan and talk about how corrupt and unfair the democrats are, but they (we) won’t do a d*mn thing about. It’ll be yet another bend over and take it for conservatives.:computer:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Probably won't matter which side wins the elections. Unrest in the streets is assured because no one has stopped them to this point....and Democrat administrations in cities have actively promoted and protected the rioters/looters.

Beyond imagination the administrations in Portland and Salem Oregon will lift a finger to stop Democrat violence. Same with any other Democrat controlled city.

Now if it comes to the suburbs....that could get interesting.
That could easily turn into a terrible shite show.
Not an America I wish to see.

1 - 20 of 522 Posts