1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am offering a 1976 mfg. Classic Browning High Power Pistol. This pistol is an excellent example of an earlier High Power with adjustable sights. Only marks are on the slide, both sides by the dust cover and muzzle, and a small mark on the left side behind the serrations. No marks are in to the metal, finish bluing only. There is a small nick on the right side of the original, red-backed, grip panels. I am pairing this with a Belgian slide that has had Trijicon sights installed on it. There are some wear marks, and signs of minor rust, on the slide but no gouges/scratches in the metal. My intention was to have this slide refinished, fresh lamps installed in the sights, and use it as an alternative to the adjustable sights. The procrastinator in me insured that this would not happen and, "time marches on". Price on the package is $1,350 shipped FFL/FFL. I am including two pics. If you would like more I will be happy to oblige. You may contact me via PM on this site, email at [email protected], or text at 719-491-2568. Thanks for looking

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts