SOLD Cleaning out a little

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Eric, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Eric

Eric Cav Troopers Dad

Sep 10, 2011
    Well as projects go we collect things along the way. These are items that have collected in a drawer on my bench that need a new home. I will entertain reasonable offers for all or any of the items listed. All of my prices include 1st class postage also.

2. Josh Bullman magazine carrier for Sig/Beretta double column magazines. This one is black and designed for a R/H shooter. I am not sure this has ever been used, I went to the Sig 220 about the time I received this order from Josh and the mag carrier has sat in the drawer since. $35.00 OBO shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Slide stop and magazine catch (no guts) from a Colt 1991 Commander. The parts are blued and in great shape just replaced with Ed Brown products. $30.00 for both shipped OBO.

[​IMG]

Well this has pretty much taken an hour to take my crappy pictures, supload them and then type this listing. I might have some additional items to list at a later date, I have no more time today. As I mentioned all prices are negotiable to apoint and include shipping. I accept paypal (+4%) or USPS Money Order for payment. Email is the best way to contact me.

[email protected]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  2. wade-19

wade-19 Global Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Aug 17, 2011

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted