1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Love it!

"All a liberal is, is someone who hasn't got his ass kicked, yet."

·
Registered
13 Posts
Heidi, Clint, and the rest of the TR cadre are class acts. I have been through a lot of different schools and have a lot to compare it to; TR is by far the best overall training experience I've ever had. It's my mecca..I have to go back once a year. If you have not been there, make it happen. You won't regret it.

·
born in the wrong century
4,328 Posts
Thanks for the post @Amp Mangum

Heidi, Clint, and the rest of the TR cadre are class acts. I have been through a lot of different schools and have a lot to compare it to; TR is by far the best overall training experience I've ever had. It's my mecca..I have to go back once a year. If you have not been there, make it happen. You won't regret it.
It's on my list.....hopefully one day.

·
born in the wrong century
4,328 Posts
A book of his quotes would be awesome......."Do that again and I"m gonna stab you.....now get on that trigger.....unf*ck thyself !!!!".

Gotta love him.

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
A book of his quotes would be awesome......."Do that again and I"m gonna stab you.....now get on that trigger.....unf*ck thyself !!!!".

Gotta love him.

Where can I get a copy?

Reactions: Dub

·
Registered
340 Posts
I've never been to Thunder Ranch, but I would love to go one day. Have any of you folks ever been to Thunder Ranch Texas?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts