1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from the lgs this afternoon that the SA RO Elite Operator 9mm I bought last week arrived today. I know, it's not any fancy shmancy high end pistol but I've got a couple Baers for that lol. I'm absolutely happier than I can say with the Compact 9 version that even though I don't particularly like railed guns I'm really thrilled with the deal I got on it and can't wait to pick it up on Saturday. After the fun with the "little" one I knew I had to get a full sized 9 LOL.

At this point the only plans I have are swapping the red fiber for a green one and adding Talon grip tape to the front strap. I may switch to the standard width grips depending on how I like the handling with the thins.

I promise that pics will be up on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Looking forward to the review, been eyeing a few different 9mm 1911's, curious to hear how you like it after shooting. nice choice there sharp looking pistols

·
Get off my lawn...
14,795 Posts
Your going to love blasting 9mm out of a 41 oz. Government model! Soft shootin’ for sure. I have the Springfield Range Officer chambered in 9mm, and love it. I opted for the base model RO, but couldn’t be happier. Come on Saturday!!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Your going to love it Doc I bought one a few months ago ,it's the most fun range gun I own.And I too have some high end 1911's .But this one is just a blast to shoot .I hope your turns out as well as mine .Carry lots of ammo you want be able to stop shooting LOL.

·
Just outsided the realm of Crazy!
1,837 Posts
Yep, I'm in for the review too!:thumbs: Congrats on the new tool, hope it serves you well and meets all expectations.

Reactions: Doc45
1 - 10 of 10 Posts