1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hi,
Sorry, but we need another Charlton Heston, for President of the NRA, but...

Good luck with that, because we are now the new "Terrorist", in this Country...

According to Hillary, and the MSN!

Also to be fair, I don't really know any big name Celebrity, with balls like Heston had today, anyway!!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I just the guy. He is articulate, smart, and truly knows and loves guns. He a great advocate for our hobby. He would be my pick for NRA president without question. I mean he always presents himself well and that’s what we need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can’t see your images, but I agree with your statement. It’s pretty tough for the left to directly argue with and attack/disparage him. However, that is their specialty and I’m sure they’d find an angle.

·
Max Otto von Stierlitz
2,420 Posts
Wayne already proved he ain't going willingly! The NRA is too much of a cash cow for him... he ain't going nowhere (not even for the good of the organization).

·
Registered
Got a few
311 Posts
Wayne gets paid for life whether he's there or not per his compensation contract. The most ridiculous golden parachute I've ever seen.

I remain an NRA member just so turds like Joe know I am their enemy. I get a monthly magazine. But I never pay more than the minimum membership fee.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't think Colion would ever take that position. He already parted ways with the NRA, and now it's being attacked with the goal of abolishing it...

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,298 Posts
I love this guy. I follow him on Fakebook, youtube and anywhere else I can. He is articulate, intelligent and a strong advocate for many of the things I believe in.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I don't think Colion would ever take that position. He already parted ways with the NRA, and now it's being attacked with the goal of abolishing it...
Well, they're filing Chapter 11 bankruptcy and moving to Texas. Thanks, Wayne.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Colion and Allen West are both in Texas... Seems to me to be a formidable team should they decide to partner up....

Reactions: Dub and Roehl

·
Registered
223 Posts
Unfortunately, presidents of the NRA come and go. They are the 'face' of the NRA. The Executive VP is the guy that's actually calls the shots. As long as WLP and his cronies are on the board, they will force out any president that attempts to actually change anything - like they did Ollie North. And others before him. Anyone remember Neal Knox?

Reactions: Dub
1 - 20 of 21 Posts