1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a Colt 1911 45ACP WWI reproduction, Model of 1911, US Army. These were released before the Black Army model and were produced in small quantities. This is the blued model and not the parkerized one. This one was reported to have 4 mags fired through it and I have not shot it. I have a bunch of pictures to try and show as much detail as possible for the potential buyer. There is a small mark on the right side of the slide as seen in the red circled picture.
$1600 OBO shipped to your FFL from an individual. I accept Zelle, Cash app, Venmo, PayPal FF (no comments)or add 3% for goods and services, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Cashiers check or USPS MO.
Brown Gun Firearm Trigger Ammunition
Gun Trigger Metal Tan Shotgun
Blue Majorelle blue Electric blue Rectangle Cobalt blue
Metal Tool Iron Composite material Tan
Finger Gun Firearm Line Trigger
Metal Tool Steel Silver Shotgun
Finger Petal Nail Metal Material property
Finger Nail Engineering Water bottle Tool
Majorelle blue Cobalt blue Symbol Emblem Book

Any questions please feel free to send me a message.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is this the Carbonia run?
I tried looking up the serial on Colts website to confirm but it wouldn't allow me to. I will say that I believe it is in fact that model but would welcome any guidance to confirm it.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
As a point of clarification, someone thought the barrel hood had rust on it. This was actually what appeared to be an organic type of grease/preservative. It's wiped off as seen below.
Metal Material property Steel Cylinder Silver

1 - 20 of 20 Posts