Colt 1991A1 for CZ 97 BD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by daved20319, Oct 4, 2018.

1. daved20319

daved20319 Active Member

Jun 27, 2018
    90's vintage ORM with Parkerized finish. Have decided I prefer DA/SA guns with decockers, and am currently in love with another CZ, so there you go :D.

Externally, it shows some where, but it's what you'd expect for a 30 yo pistol that's been used but not abused. This is a workhorse, not a beauty queen. I'm not the original owner, so I have no idea of round count other than what I've put through it, around 600 rounds total, and approximately half that after some upgrades. Other than a shok-buff issue right after I got it, and needing some spring tweaks after upgrading, it's been flawless.

So it arrived with an unknown history, flat plastic MSH, and FLGR. I installed an arched metal MSH and a Wilson Combat spring kit, but wasn't happy with the trigger, gritty and much too heavy. Detail stripped and found a sear with some questionable work, as well as some other parts that didn't agree with what I'd been told about this pistol. So I installed a Cylinder & Slide trigger kit, as well as a GI guide rod and plug. Trigger currently breaks at 5# and is very crisp.

Included with the pistol will be 7 mags, 4 grip sets, a couple of holsters, and some misc. other odds and ends. I only have the one pic at the moment, but will be happy to take and email more.

IMG_0371.JPG

Looking to trade for a late model CZ 97 BD, that's the decocker version for folks that aren't familiar with CZ's. Prefer a gun that's basically stock, I like doing my own mods so I KNOW what's been done, but will consider others. As I live in the boonies, shipping will probably be required, both parties pay their own, but your FFL will need to accept shipment from a private individual. I've already verified that mine does. Thanks for looking.

Dave

WhoIsJohnGalt? likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted