1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,122 Posts
OK now I'm in pain. Love to but I don't want to buy another progressive press and you know I'd have to go compensated. Shot Mickey Fowlers and loved them.

·
John 14:6
1,462 Posts
Brother, you could take pictures of a pig and I would find that pig enchanting!!!
Let's move this gun guy!

·
Vendor
3,646 Posts
What is the historical significant of 38 super with 1911?
Colt has chambered the round since 1929, it's a rare caliber, compared to 45. Though there were some years that 38 prod numbers were close to 45 numbers, but keep in mind many 38s were sold south of the border. . . @TXP8RIOT has this priced to move, if it were one year older I would add it to my Birth year gun pile . .. . For a comparison on a current auction

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/856711040

·
Vendor
Follow me on Instagram for upcoming for sale items, keyword TexasPatriotArms
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Colt has chambered the round since 1929, it's a rare caliber, compared to 45. Though there were some years that 38 prod numbers were close to 45 numbers, but keep in mind many 38s were sold south of the border. . . @TXP8RIOT has this priced to move, if it were one year older I would add it to my Birth year gun pile . .. . For a comparison on a current auction

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/856711040
you notice how many unique bidders have bid on this gun?

·
Banned
446 Posts
I had lusted after a .38 Super for years. I can't really explain webby aside from a history and coolness factor.

Finally in the last year or so I picked up a few and stated reloading for it. If you reload it's a fantastic caliber. Super fun to shoot. Low recoil and flat shooting. You can work up some pretty stout and high performance loads.

Fallenangelhim, if you ever get the chance to shoot one definitely partake from that well. You'll be glad you did.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Can you elaborate on the condition of this gun does it come in a box with papers are there pits on it anywhere on any rusting on any scrapes idiot marks etc.

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you brother Gregorio! I agree! Where's the love????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts