1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One of my 2020 resolutions is to simplify my arsenal/caliber selection, so I'm offering up these nice Colt Supers for trade or sale...

1. Colt Competition Stainless Government, one stainless Colt mag, factory box, paperwork, etc.

2. Colt TALO Lightweight Commander, two black Colt mags, factory box, paperwork, etc.

My preference is to trade them both for a 5" Les Baer in .45 ACP- single-side safety a must, blued preferred, fixed combat sights preferred. Something like a Gunsite, TRS, UTC, etc.

Or, will sell for $850 each or $1600 for both, shipped to your FFL. FTF transaction possible in Kane/DuPage area of N.E. Illinois.

E.T.A.- I should mention that I'm the second owner of each (or so I've been told) and they are both in excellent condition. The Comp model came to me with a reported 200 rounds thru it; I honestly don't remember the round count on the Cmdr. Both of them handle Magtech and/or WWB 130gr FMJ with no issues, but (FULL DISCLOSURE) neither of them care for the Sig V-Crown 125gr JHP.

Gun Trigger Fruit Natural foods Produce
Gun Fruit Produce Trigger Vegan nutrition
Brown Wood Gun Firearm Trigger
Brown Product Gun Firearm Photograph

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Just the total wrong time for me or that I'd be on that TALO Commander like white on rice.

Any trade interests? I don't have a Les Baer but I do have some cool old battle rifles.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
On the LE Commander... 3 dot night sights?

Is the frame anodized green or ceracote?
Frame is ceracote Army green. Sights were originally 3-dot contrast, rear sight has been swapped for plain black ledge. Other mods are metal MSH and medium solid trigger. Original Novak rear sight, plastic MSH and 3-hole long trigger are all included, along w/ a spare Wolff recoil spring kit.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts