Colt 45 MK IV Series 70 Government W/ Ivory Grips

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Fast Draw, May 3, 2019.

1. Fast Draw

Fast Draw Active Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Colt 45 MK IV Series 70 Government W/ Ivory Grips

IMG_20190425_094128.jpg PRICE REDUCED AGAIN on GB and GI to $2400. This is a perfect example of a functional piece of art. It has been in a heated gun safe for almost 30 yrs. My late father bought it from the original owner back around 1990. The original registration from Chicago, July of 1973, is still with the gun. My father had the gun re-blued by the revered Tim of C.T.Brian not long after he purchased the gun. The bluing is beautiful, no wear marks. My photos don't do it justice. From the looks of the barrel's slight wear pattern the gun probably only had a few rounds through it after the re-bluing was done. The gun has not been fired for at least 25 yrs. In it's perfect condition with it's silky smooth Ivory grips, this gun has to be seen to appreciate. It truly is one of the nicest feeling guns I've ever had in my hand. Condition is only 99% because it has been fired and no original box. I hate to sell it, but buying a new home and using proceeds for added down payment. UPDATE; only 2 weeks to putting down deposit. My father was a Realtor as am I, and I think he would be OK with selling it to help invest in my family's future. I hope it would go to someone who loves its beauty and appreciates knowing the history of it.

Gun is listed on GB and GI for $2400, will let go to an Addict for $2300 plus shipping, a steal!
    Please don't price haggle me on here. Call for fastest response, 909-809-9911-Jason
    Here is the link to see more pics,
    https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...ment-45-5-quot-.cfm?gun_id=101219160&cdn_bp=1

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    xerts1191, BMC, crcornish and 7 others like this.
  2. Fast Draw

Fast Draw Active Member

Mar 14, 2019
    P
    RICE REDUCED

3. Cop_Out

Cop_Out Pearl Pimp Supporting Addict

Feb 3, 2017
    Gorgeous!

Fast Draw likes this.
  4. Fast Draw

Fast Draw Active Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Price reduced again. Only 2 weeks to putting down payment on home. Looking to get as much as we can for our down payment.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted