1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Colt Combat Unit 1911 9mm. I traded for this about a month ago from a member here. It was unfired when I recieved it, but I have put 100 rounds through it. Comes with box, papers, and 3 9 round magazines. Nothing wrong with it, but it's not my cup of tea. Asking $950 shipped to your FFL.

2. Used Springfield Armory 1911A1 45acp. I bought this pistol from Karl Benning a few months ago, but have not shot it. Comes with one magazine. Asking $550 shipped to your FFL.

3. MEUSOC generation/variant 1 from KC’s Kustom Creations.
USGI Ithaca frame
Colt unissued slide
7 Wilson Combat magazines
Unfilled data/record/maintenance booklet
Unfired outside of test fire
No 3 year wait
Have over 4k in it, but asking $3,300 shipped to your FFL
SPF

4. Browning Hi Power MKIII by KGB Customs. I sent KGB a slightly used MKIII I bought from a member here. Was my first purchase from this forum. Only 100 rounds fired by me after gunsmith test fire. Comes with 3 magazines and custom hard case. I am asking $2600 shipped to your FFL
SPF

I want to add that in no way am I unsatisfied with my purchases from the above gunsmiths or private sellers. I am a completely satisfied customer. When I have other projects in mind the two gunsmiths will be my first call and for others looking for work on their pistols I can not say enough good about Karl and KC.

I will accept US Postal MO, certified bank check, or personal checks from established members. I have completed several transactions here and can point you to references. For buyers I will provide documentation on the two customs and will also provide my contact and employer information to ensure a smooth transaction.

Trades. Im pretty specific on what I might accept as trades or partial trades and $$$ is king.
STI Staccato P non DUO preferred
STI Staccato C. A C2 would be a plus
STI DVC P 9mm/OMNI
Trijicon SRO 2.5MOA

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Darn how did I miss this thread. I like that Hi Power

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts