1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks,

The sell off continues as the truck repair bills keep rolling in.

I hope this is not an inappropriate post since it's not a 1911, but I'd like to see what you all think of my custom Colt AR-15 rifle set-up that I am entertaining for sale.

The lower is a Colt Sporter AR-15 A2 pre-ban which dates to 1990 production year (I confirmed with Colt here in Connecticut). I've put abut 800 rounds down the barrel with good quality factory ammo. It's a tack driver at 50 yards off the bench. I previously had a Leupold 4X-16 scope on this unit and it was extremely accurate at 150 yards (the max of local range).

Hardware:
Upper is a Larue Stealth 18" barrel in 5.56 caliber, Larue BCG (purchased in 05/2017)
Larue MBT trigger set
Spike's Tactical AR-15 M4 complete stock kit with T2 Buffer (I had erroneously indicated it was a Larue, but only the trigger kit and pistol grip are Larue).
Larue pistol grip
UTG TL-BP980 Bipod
PMAG 10 round magazine (not shown, 1 included)

Optics:
Aimpoint Micro-T2 2 MOA red dot
Vortex VMX-3T magnifier
Geissele Super Precision T-1 mount

I have the original sales receipt for the Larue Stealth upper and the boxes and manuals for the optics.

I have over $3200. in this rig (as the pre-ban lower was very $$ in CT).

I am asking $2000. for the entire kit shipped FFL to FFL. I am also willing to separate the optics from the rifle in case you want a different sight package.
I will also sell the upper with optics separately and would sell the lower receiver assembly alone also. We can discuss that in the conversations. I will cover the shipping costs also. Appreciate the Forum's feedback. No trades, please.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Upper assembly and optics are sold to N of 1. Thanks Friends for the post space!

Lower pre-ban assembly (receiver, stock and buffer tube still available. Lower has newer Larue trigger installed from 2018-19 build.

Lower receiver now sold! Thanks 1911addicts!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts