1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Go Ahead, Make My Day!
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unusual Colt Government as built by Giles. His Classic Wagon Wheel Sight/Rib is present. Those who know Giles are aware that his accuracy was an inch or less at 50 Yards. The Next to Last picture (at slidelock)shows the weld that he would put inside the slide to push the barrel into a tighter lockup when going into battery. Its tight at the back end and tight at the front end.

This is offered at my cost with a return priviledge as my guarantee that i want you to be satisfied.$1595(my cost) shipped to your FFL.Now $1445!!!

Layaways up to 120 days if you need it.This is Scheduled to Go To Gunbroker Monday Night SO Decide Soon if you want this Jewel!!

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Something about these Giles guns is just fantastic. I live less than an hour and a half from Odessa and wish I had been around back then to see his shop. I love the sights he used!

Anyway good luck with it and I hope it sells before I do something crazy...

·
Go Ahead, Make My Day!
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Something about these Giles guns is just fantastic. I live less than an hour and a half from Odessa and wish I had been around back then to see his shop. I love the sights he used!

Anyway good luck with it and I hope it sells before I do something crazy...
do something crazy-price reduced!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts