1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have one of his Signature Series pistols very much like the Colt Commercial he did that was featured in American Handgunner, I believe. The only difference is that mine was built on a 1971 Series 70. His work is incredible. Mine was a gift; & I would not part with it for anything.

That is a very beautiful piece you have there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Deo Volente
8,296 Posts
I have one of his Signature Series pistols very much like the Colt Commercial he did that was featured in American Handgunner, I believe. The only difference is that mine was built on a 1971 Series 70. His work is incredible. Mine was a gift; & I would not part with it for anything.

That is a very beautiful piece you have there.

WE NEED A PICTURE!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
WE NEED A PICTURE!!!
Ok. I will get her out of the presentation box tomorrow & take a few snaps. It is locked away in the master bedroom where the Mrs is now ensconced in front of the Television.

It has a couple of scratches, because I don't have "safe queens." These are from holster-wear, though. There are no "idiot marks" on any of my 1911's.

The man who presented it to me insisted that I shoot it; & I do. You can bet that it shoots lights out, with a trigger pull that is almost insane in its lightness.

Anyone who owns anything that gentleman has put that much time into has a real treasure.

Have a very good evening.

Wes

·
Registered
248 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.