SOLD Colt Competition New In Box

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Karl Beining, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Karl Beining

Karl Beining Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 8, 2015
    So, a local customer of over 10 years and a man I would call a friend, came to me to help him with a problem. His problem is personal so I will not delve into that, but luckily it is a problem money can solve. He has been a gun accumulator for 40+ years, and has a lot of nice stuff. 100-200 Guns will likely be liquidated in this purge and I will be brokering as many as possible for him in the coming weeks, you gents & ladies will get first crack, they will go to Gunbroker penny auction after a few days here. As this is a fund raising mission for him, trades are wholly off the table on these guns, and short (30 day or less) layaways are an option. I will try to price them according to the current market, please feel free to make offers, please do not make offers if you are not ready to buy if it is accepted. I will dribble a few a day in here and hopefully we can connect on a few.

Thanks, from him, and me.

This gun is New in box, papers, 2 mags, blue FO front sight. NRA Serial number is cool.

Asking $900 OBO Shipped

IMG_2594.JPG IMG_2595.JPG IMG_2596.JPG IMG_2597.JPG IMG_2598.JPG

2. random84

random84 Well-Known Member

May 4, 2020
    PM sent

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

colrhino and JM44 like this.

3. joerockhead

joerockhead "BOURBON" It's not just for Breakfast anymore ! Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    dang ....

LOL

CONGRADTS .....

random84 and Karl Beining like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted