SOLD Colt Custom Shop 70 Series Re-Issue 72B Stainless -- PRO Mirror Polished

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Karl Beining, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Karl Beining

Karl Beining Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 8, 2015
    So, a local customer of over 10 years and a man I would call a friend, came to me to help him with a problem. His problem is personal so I will not delve into that, but luckily it is a problem money can solve. He has been a gun accumulator for 40+ years, and has a lot of nice stuff. 100-200 Guns will likely be liquidated in this purge and I will be brokering as many as possible for him in the coming weeks, you gents & ladies will get first crack, they will go to Gunbroker penny auction after a few days here. As this is a fund raising mission for him, trades are wholly off the table on these guns, and short (30 day or less) layaways are an option. I will try to price them according to the current market, please feel free to make offers, please do not make offers if you are not ready to buy if it is accepted. I will dribble a few a day in here and hopefully we can connect on a few.

Thanks, from him, and me.

This Colt is likely unfired but hard to judge on a refinished gun. The perfect mirror job was not the act of a garage hack and they left the top matte, beautiful shiny gun in the hand!

2 mirrored mags box and docs

$1425 Shipped OBO

IMG_2630.JPG IMG_2631.JPG IMG_2632.JPG IMG_2633.JPG IMG_2634.JPG IMG_2635.JPG IMG_2636.JPG IMG_2637.JPG IMG_2638.JPG

Eddie D, 1L26, ILED93 and 13 others like this.
  2. Karl Beining

Oct 8, 2015
    Ugh, please forgive the smudges etc, this is hard gun to photograph indoors!

3. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Student of the Columbian Exchange Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2015
    You'd get a lot of girlfriends with that gun, I'm just foolishly holding off cause I'm waiting for the complete catalog to arrive. GLWS!!!

razorbacker, gps man, Adam13 and 6 others like this.
  4. Karl Beining

Oct 8, 2015
    Catalog of Guns or Girlfriends ?? :o.o::o.o::grin:

AGENT P, gps man, 1L26 and 7 others like this.
  5. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Ooooo SHhinnny ... Perfect candidate for some DLC and turn it into a full fledged Carry. Then no more smudges or scratches.. Beautiful as is though.

6. Green Seven

Green Seven Active Member

Feb 22, 2020
    DLC with no other work done or rebuild then DLC?

7. 5pt56

5pt56 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2019
    I have never been a stainless, hard chrome, etc person and I say neither! Leave that polish job alone and find a well loved one to DLC. (which BTW is typically my favorite finish)

Scaramouche and Karl Beining like this.
  8. Karl Beining

Oct 8, 2015
    $1350 shipped, goes to GB Sunday night

Scaramouche likes this.
  9. Karl Beining

Oct 8, 2015
    Scaramouche likes this.
  10. 5pt56

5pt56 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2019
    ugggghhhh, so much want for this one..

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted