1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1911 .45ACP Enhanced Gold Cup National Match 80 Series 1911, It is like-new, and is in the original box/case complete with all the paperwork. It has the factory polished bright stainless finish. No light/handling marks that i can see, Excellent and accurate are the two words to describe this gun. $1,050 shipped from my FFL to yours.
Pm me if you have any questions.
jgjgj.jpg

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, SS Heinie and T4 all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,150 Posts
So maybe a dumb question I should know but what’s the difference between 70&80 series

Reactions: Gafanhao

·
Premium Member
5,150 Posts
So which is better?

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
Most say 70 for a little better trigger pull. but that can been worked out and it's a matter of opinion. It's beautiful. New grips and it will be a looker. Buy it. I can't.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Nice piece, givengive. Love Colt's bright stainless pistols. My Gold Cup shoots lights-out, and is as reliable as the sun coming up, or Andrew Cuomo being on the news every morning. Someone will be a very happy Colt's owner!!!! I am with HooDoo Man...gonna go to a new home soon....

·
Premium Member
5,150 Posts
Most say 70 for a little better trigger pull. but that can been worked out and it's a matter of opinion. It's beautiful. New grips and it will be a looker. Buy it. I can't.

Well I thought I did this earlier but I’ll do it again. I had a guy back out on a gun I was trying to sell so I’m broke haha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts