1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I do not consent.
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand New/Factory New/Un-fired Two-Tone Colt Competition Series 70 Gov't model. Stainless with blued slide. These are no longer available from Colt. I think it was a limited edition-type thing, not sure though. But I don't see any of them for sale anywhere. $850 overnight to your FFL. See below for more info.

IMG_20200212_205006924.jpg

IMG_20200212_205258268.jpg

For more info, here's a reference link to a similar model at the Colt website. This is not a link to the gun you're buying.
The above link is to an all-stainless model. It is not the gun you're buying. You're buying a gun with a blued slide.
  • This gun is brand new. If you want to see more look at the Colt link above. I didn't see any point in a lot of handling and taking pictures and stuff.
  • Make sure it's legal in your state. (I will be confirming with your FFL prior to shipping.)
  • Overnight shipping FFL-to-FFL included in price
  • Money has to be in my account before shipping - USPS Money Order, Cashier's Check, personal check from Addicts in good standing, PayPal F&F (no memo) accepted.
  • PM me if interested.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,612 Posts
Great gun!! I had one of these and it was a helluva shooter right out of the box, nicely fit and finished. The serial number was only 6 guns from this one! I only sold mine because I'm an addict and needed to cover some of the cost of the next 1911 I was buying.

ETA: In fact, I won a USPSA match with that gun right out of the box. Someone needs to grab this one!!!

·
I do not consent.
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Colt Competition Two-Tone .45ACP Sold Pending Funds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts