SOLD Colt Gunsite Government

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Doc45, May 19, 2020.

1. Doc45

Doc45 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    **Gentlemen, we have a sale pending funds, thanks for all the kind words**

Catch and release here as providence has decided to shine on me with an opportunity to get a very nice pre-owned Baer. I have two of these and selling off the one that is like new. Exactly 100 rounds fired. Comes in the original box with everything it came with new, which means only 1 Colt 8rd mag. These come out of the Colt Custom Shop, bought off a good friend, he never fired it, I put the 100 rounds through it. Very accurate, great shooter. Includes an extra set of Colt wood Wiley Clapp grips. Current production pistol.

The only change is that I put red/orange paint on the face of the front sight (both front & rear are black from the factory).

$1000 includes ffl to ffl. Payment by USPS money or Zelle. Apologies for the lint/oil in the photos, holster not available. Shown with extra set of Colt Wiley Clapp grips (have a great shape to them)
    [​IMG]

New pics with original thin grips
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  2. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Student of the Columbian Exchange Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2015
    That’s a nice solid gun, GLWS

Doc45 likes this.

3. fallenangelhim

fallenangelhim chicken wings

Jan 18, 2018
    What is the production year by chance? Serial didnt show on Colt’s website.

4. Doc45

Doc45 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    2019 I believe, the prior owner bought it new last year though I can't guarantee it. I'll try calling Colt tomorrow to find out.

fallenangelhim likes this.
  5. Addicted2gunz

Addicted2gunz Undecided on whether or not I'm indecisive... Supporting Addict

Jul 14, 2018
  6. Addicted2gunz

Addicted2gunz Undecided on whether or not I'm indecisive... Supporting Addict

Jul 14, 2018
    I'm going to take it per our PM's ;)

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted